
He also made himself right at home with all the other kids. Whatever they did, he did too. I think he is ready to go to preschool next year.

Lana was so excited to find me and Tanner in her classroom when they returned from watching a movie (Strawberry Shortcake's Christmas). She made sure I sat on her carpet square and introduced Tanner to everyone.

Lana and her best friend at school, Gracelynn.

Singing "Happy Birthday to baby Jesus" and blowing out the candles on baby Jesus' gigantic cookie.

Lana's entire preschool class with their teacher Mrs. Monika. We've really enjoyed having Mrs. Monika as a teacher. She loves each one of her students and it shows. She also makes sure that Lana doesn't get lost in all the craziness. Lana's confidence has really grown since starting school. She loves school and her school friends.
2 comments:
Yay for great teachers! :) I like the look on Lana's face as she's looking at her friend :) Adorable.
It looks like the party was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment