These may be still shots, but the water is anything but still. This is water gushing through the front yard.
This is water gushing through the side yard.
And of course, water gushing through the back yard.
Finally, Wednesday, we saw sunshine. It was amazing and fantastic and I wish it would've lasted longer. I spent as much time outside with the kids as we possibly could. I even bought them more sidewalk chalk (the last box was thrown in the garbage after Lana refused to put the chalk away after she was finished playing and then Tanner drew all over my the screens on the back porch. Thursday we saw the clouds come back and the rains come tumbling down once again in the evening. It rained pretty hard throughout the night, so hard that it kept waking Lana up and she finally came into our room to sleep. The radar this morning shows that we're done with the rain for a while (hopefully) so I'm hoping to stay dry for a while and enjoy some sun this afternoon.
Tanner will most likely kill me for this picture when he's older, but he seemed to be enjoying dressing up with Lana. I found it humorous watching Lana put the clothes on him because Tanner kept saying "It tickle!" and laughing and kicking his legs so she would have to start all over. She was pretty persistent and Tanner was a good sport.
No comments:
Post a Comment