Dear Grandpa,
Thank you for being the best grandpa anyone could ever want. Thank you for all of my sweet memories I have of you. For the scratchy kisses you'd give each time I visited. For the countless stories you read to me as a child. I will never forget how much I loved listening to your voice as you read to me. Thank you for the examples you set. For showing me how important family history is. For showing Grandma your love and devotion. Thank you for being there with me during birthdays, my graduation and my wedding. I'm going to miss you immensely, but I know you're in a better place and probably looking into the latest and greatest heaven technologies. I love you Grandpa, I'll see you again someday.
Love,
Michelle
John Kay Russell
May 09, 1919 ~ January 30, 2008
Obituary
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment