Wednesday, June 18, 2008

how does this tagging thing work....

Ok, so I have been looking at our blog today, and then I looked at other peoples blogs and I noticed that these things seriously lack testosterone. So I decided to copy this tag thing my wife did, and I will do it myself.

1. What time do my kids wake up? I don't know about weekdays, but during the weekends, normally after I get up so it doesnt matter.
2. Bedtime? Lana, not too late, I get to play with her and protect Tanner until around 9ish. Tanner 8pm.
3.How long have I been a Dad? see Michelle's answer, she is the keeper of important dates.
4.What is my favorite kids show? Is A-Team a kids show? I watched it when I was a kid.
5. I don't know what happened to queston 5
6. Least favorite kids show? See Michelle's answer below
7. Favorite chore?Mowing the lawn. Nothing like 6.75 horsepowers of self propelled peace.
8. Favorite meal to cook? Does cutting a watermellon count? If not then it would have to be Filet Mignon.
9. What meal is cooked most often? When I cook? filet.
10. Kids favorite meal? I agree with My wife on this one.
11. What is my favorite thing my wife does with the kids? Take care of them in the dead of the night, sing with them, read books with them.
12. 5 things that make me smile about being a dad: Lana reading books, homecoming kisses, bedtime stories, playing with lana in the pool, Watching Lana be my number 1 fan on the guitar.
13. Where do you want to take your kids someday?Mexico
14. When was the last time Michelle and I went out? Last month to a murder mystery dinner theater.
15. 1 thing I said I would never do as a dad? be a softie....Lana messed that one up for me.
16. Favorite past time with my kids? Walks around the block, falling asleep together on the couch.
17. Favorite quality MY mom has? Her ability to keep up and in touch with all the kids, if each of us feels as special as I do, she is doing a great job.
18. Advise for new dads? Don't work too much, Spend as much of the time you can with the childrens as they growed up fast!! (poor grammar on purpose)
19. Scary or heartbreaking moment you have had? the first time lana biffed it and drew blood, it was going out the front door.
20. When was the last time your kids said I love you? Lana, Last night. Tanner never
I don't tag anybody because I don't know how this works.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

It is so refreshing to see a husband post something on their famiy blog. Mark always tells me when there is a typo on our blog and I say, you know the password, you can go edit it. Or I'll tell him to post something and he'll say I don't have anything to say, you're doing a good job, I don't need to post anything. Oh the excuses! :)

kanaboke said...

oh now that is just hilarious! So glad that a hubby decided to jump on this thing and "beef" up those Darn Tagging thingamajigs..Amen Brother! Bwahahaha!