
Here's Lana on one of her "I'm cold" crazy campaigns. Seriously, the temps here are still around 80 degrees but she insists on wearing a jacket and wrapping herself up in a blanket. Today she threw on the Santa hat just for good measure and then tried to cram one on top of Tanner's head as well (smart boy wouldn't have anything to do with it). I think we live in the wrong type of climate for her. She's probably going to grow up and live somewhere like northern Maine or Alaska. She even told me yesterday that she wanted to go to Papa Jerry's house. I asked her why and she told me it was because she wanted to throw a snowball. (She's got an amazing memory because that was 7 months ago) Sadly I had to tell her that it's too warm even at Papa Jerry's house to have snow yet. She was extremely disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment