If I hear the phrases "I wanna play Lana's game" and "I want chocolate moke (milk)" 1 more time today, I think my brain will implode. She's already had 2 big sippies full of chocolate milk and played on the computer probably more than she should have. It's times like these when I miss having a back yard where I have the option of encouraging the said annoying child out the door for a few moments of peace. However I do not have that luxury in an apartment. We do have a small balcony (pictured below) which I let the kids play on, but Lana lost that privilege this afternoon for drawing on the window screen with her sidewalk chalk. Not really a major offense as it washes off easily, but obviously needs to learn that drawing on things other than the outdoor sidewalk/concrete area does not make for a happy mommy.
Yay for Fridays!
14 years ago
1 comment:
This is Laura Smith (Jared Smith's Wife--we met three times I think). Anyway, I'm with Lana on the chocolate milk; I drink it every single day, and now I am out of chocolate syrup and am going through withdawl. There are worse things to have :) But I can understand that a child should learn not to have sweet things all the time. I guess she and I have a lot in common, because I can remember drawing on my parents' walls too . . . When they told me "no" I was only more determined!
Post a Comment