Saturday, September 27, 2008

Note to self -


Allowing children to devour 1/2 a can of honey roasted peanuts will probably lead to tummy aches and a miserable evening. Do not repeat.
************
In my defense, she practically inhaled them before I realized how much she actually ate. I blame my slacking on Paul because he's gone and I can. (You know I love you Paul) In his defense he was gone doing service for others (he went down to Houma, LA to help do hurricane clean up) and he procured 3 cases of MRE's for free. I love free stuff! Especially since I'm about to drop a large amount of cash on other food storage stuff. Living in the south has really forced me to get my act together on my food storage and emergency preparedness stuff.

2 comments:

Cody and Utahna said...

You are hillarious! Cody brought home like 10 MRE's. Where are we going to fit them? I have no idea! Like your new background.

The Hardy's said...

Sorry to hear Lana's tummy did not agree with 1/2 a can of peanuts. At least you can blame Paul, J/K. ;-)