Here's the footage I caught of Tanner crawling this morning. I was seriously disappointed when my enticement of Teddy Grahms didn't work since 2 days ago he managed to crawl at an alarming speed get a hold of them and dump them out all over my family room floor. Lana was so mad at me for filming Tanner that she refused to touch her candies (for going potty) until I turned off the camera.
So now that Tanner is efficiently mobile his favorite toys include all forbidden items (I swear he's got this built in radar). The Wii, dvd player, electronic cables, Lana's toys aka choking hazards. He's such a sly little bugger too when he gets right up to the forbidden item and I say Tanner, no sir! he turns around and gives this huge smile as though he's well aware of what he's about to do.
3 comments:
So cute! CONGRATS Tanner!
oh my goodness, that is so cute and hilarious!!! You can clearly hear lana say "I no want my kendy!" She seriously was upset..hilarious..but so adorable at the same time!
Ah, yes. I remember those days where every new independence the child makes cause more problems for the parents. I'm about to go through the crawling phase again too. Good luck to both of us!
Post a Comment