Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas lights

So down here we don't have many places to go see light displays like Temple Square or the DC Visitor's Center. But we do have some interesting people who put a lot of time, effort and I'm sure money into their yard where they do things like this...



The Berenstain Bears were my favorite books growing up, so I took a picture.




Lana's favorite Christmas song this year was by far "Jingle Bells". She also enjoyed putting on her own variation as "Tinker Bells".




Yeah, I think I owned most of these Care Bears pictured here.



My favorite people in all the world.

2 comments:

Manda Panda said...

Yah! I'm so glad ya'll made it out there to see the redneck Christmas lights. Did you love it? I know it's not Temple Square or anything, but that's the best we got. I say...embrace it. Looks like the Judsons had a very Merry Christmas:)!


p.s. I got a real good belly laugh when the missionaries compared the redneck lights to Temple Square the other day...HILARIOUS!

~Amanda

The Hardy's said...

I love Christmas lights!