Thursday, December 11, 2008

Note to self...

Do not gamble on the weather man.











Atleast it snowed my favorite snow. The big, fat, fluffy flakes.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Very Pretty snow indeed. For once the weathermen knew what they were talking about right? :) Lana just looks in awe of the snow!! Great Pics.

Grandpa Jerry said...

I thought you lived in the "deep South? My impression has always been that they don't know what snow is :-). I'm glad Lana is having a good time with it. Our "big one" in Utah is scheduled for Saturday, so we shall see.

The Hardy's said...

Have fun in the snow! We enjoyed a lovely sunny day in the mid 60s. The girls were outside riding their bikes today after school.

Julie Sacks said...

Wasn't it you that likes to step in the piles of slushy snow and watch it splash out from under your shoe? Remember when we put together that snow man and put the pink wig on it. Ahhhh.... the joys of snow!

The Judsons said...

Hah! I can't believe you remembered the slushy snow fact about me! That's hilarious. Didn't we take pictures of us and that infamous snowman? That was a fun time in the snow.

Stuart and Kimber said...

I'm glad we didn't see that much!!!