14 years ago
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Tanner's walking!
"Yay!" for Tanner and "Oh no!" for me! I am pretty sure Tanner is going to give me a run for my money. He was such a calm laid back baby, I'm just waiting for him to take off running and drive me crazy. He's been taking 3-4 steps together for a while, but not really doing it consistently. The other night I put him down on the floor and off he went, straight for the Christmas tree (it was about a 12 ft. distance). We weren't expecting it, so Paul ran to get the camera. He was kind enough to repeat the whole thing again with big smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is AWESOME! Yea for Tanner! Look out mom here he comes. This is when all the fun and trouble begins!!
Don't you love having to baby proof and then come to find out there is always something they can get into! :)
Way to go Tanner! Don't you just love when they can run away from you, like at the store, church, and whenever it's time to leave?
Nice! He is too cute! Which is worse crawling or walking? Cause I am hoping once they are walking they don't find any random thing on the floor and eat it! I am tired of vacuuming every stinking day! :)
Post a Comment