Monday, February 11, 2008

All about me...

I got tagged and luckily I'm bored today or else I never would've had time to sit down and think about all of this, so here goes...



Where was I ten years ago? February of 1998? I was a sophomore in high school just about to turn 16. I took Scott Jensen (a senior) to the girls choice Valentine's dance 14 days before my 16th birthday.



5 things on my To Do list today...
1. Clean the bathrooms
2. Do Laundry
I'm really procrastinating doing those first two. Any volunteers to do it for me?
3. Make Tanner a new blanket because this kid is growing like a weed, but still likes to be swaddled. Unfortunately the blankets that we have are not big enough to make a Tanner burrito anymore.
4. Find a good book to read because I finished my last one yesterday.
5. Go visiting teaching.



What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? Definately pay my tithing. Pay off our mortgage. Hire a personal chef. Hire a professional decorator to decorate my house. Buy my Audi Q7. Travel around the world. Invest the rest of it so my kids can share in the wealth later.



5 bad habits: I can be extremely impatient, when I find a good book I read it late into the night and so I'm dead tired the next day, I am a procrastinator, I leave dishes in the sink even though the dishwasher is empty, I don't exercise as much as I should, okay at all, but my elliptical should be here Wednesday!



5 jobs I've had: Working for Jim Fisher doing janitorial work, Cashier at Reams, Bakery and Cashier at Sam's Club in Provo, Quality Assurance at Neways in Springville, Accounts Recievable and Payable clerk at Rockwell Automation.



5 things people don't know about me: Most people know I play the piano, but they don't know that I took lessons for 10 years (sadly I should be better than I really am). I HATE black licorice with a passion (it smells!). I lettered in Tennis in High School. Sadly, I watch The Hills on Mtv. I was asked to teach early morning seminary in South Carolina only 4 years after I had graduated from seminary myself (poor kids).

Well, that's me. I'm going to tag Paul and see if I can't get him to do this. It'll probably be more interesting than mine.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Don't you just love Channa? I don't know if you knew I had a blog. This is the address if you would like to visit it.
jenn-mark.blogspot.com
Your kids are so cute!

PrettyPenny said...

okay, so Matthew and I have made out on the top of Reems supermarket. I wonder if you were working there then? We use to live next door. That place WAS so cool.

Jenn