Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow, snow and more snow...

I believe I've had my lifetime allotment of snow just in the last 4 days. It's been years since I've seen snow and 3 years since I'd been back to Utah and for the 4 days we were there it snowed everyday. And everyday I grew more grateful for the warm south in which we live. There might not be much in Mississippi, but it's warm and right now that's all that matters to my defrosting toes. (Record temperature high of 81 degrees yesterday when we got home!) It wasn't a total loss however, I totally scored on buying Lana and Tanner winter clothes. Old Navy had their winter clearance at 75% off. $0.97 for hats and mittens, $13 for an originally $60 coat. So very exciting and as you can tell, Lana got some good use out of them. She thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the snow.



Making backward snow angels.









Okay, maybe she just liked diving face first in the snow.








Throwing snow.








Throwing snow at Brityn. Luckily Brityn was laughing and throwing snow back at her.







You can tell she loved the snow because she's smiling in almost every picture, yet we didn't have to tell her to say "cheese".







Dancing in the snow.







Throwing snow at Grandpa Jerry.

2 comments:

Walker Family said...

Yes we do have A LOT of snow!!! But at least you don't have to live it in, you are right to be happy for Mississippi.

Julie Sacks said...

Dang it Michelle! We should have talked a little bit more about what we are planning in our lives! We could of totally seen each other, at least for lunch or something. Ok, if either of us are going to Utah, we let the other one know about it... deal?