I find this weird beyond belief. Lana eats an entire bowl (toddler size of course) of Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast. It is not just a one time fluke either. She has eaten it the last 4 out of 6 mornings for breakfast. I let her choose her own cereal and have tried on numerous occasions to convince her that Cinnamon Toast Crunch tastes better than Frosted Mini Wheats but to no avail. The one catch to her eating it entirely however, is that I have to feed her (ugh). When I was little, I can remember not wanting to touch any kind of cereal that wasn't bursting the seams with sugar with a 10 ft. pole. I wonder though, if she is just choosing the box because there's a picture of a Barbie watch on the front. But it still doesn't explain the fact that she eats it all gone. WEIRD.
14 years ago
4 comments:
Hey, we just pulled the Barbie watch out of the Frosted Flakes box! Brityn calls it her bracelet. At least Lana is getting a good serving of iron from her cereal! :)
I think it's great she loves it! This is the perfect time to quit all sugar cereals all together. One thing that Stratton loves is porridge (oatmeal). I love it. I think he's too young to know that he should not like it. Kids and food, I have not figured that out yet.
I made those cupcakes, they were divine! I will be posting them up on my blog soon! Thanks for the idea, and I like frosted mini wheats, Lana has good taste!
Just wanted to say hey.
Thanks for breakfast the other day. It was really good catching up with you two.
Post a Comment