Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A River Runs Through It (our backyard)















We knew we had a problem with our backyard before we even moved into the house. We've procrastinated doing anything about it because honestly it's going to take a bit of work. However, we've (and when I say we I mean Paul) decided to put a French drain in our back yard. We welcome anyone who'd like to come and help. At the Taj-Mah-Paul we offer free room and board, free meals, free transportation if you want to sit in between two car seats, and two VERY cute kids to keep you entertained during down time. Any takers??? Yeah, I know I wouldn't either...

1 comment:

PrettyPenny said...

Matthew is annoying me today. How about if I pay you for his travel out there. I pay you for room and board, and I pay you to make him work with Paul on this project...Deal??? WE MISS YOU GUYS! I have to check your blog to make sure that you are still okay after all the storms and stuff. And, because your kids are so darn cute!

Jenn