14 years ago
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Just a little less love...PLEASE!?
I need Lana to love Tanner just a little bit less. Not too much, just enough where I can go potty and not have to worry about what I'll find on his head when I come out. Or enough where she is not shoving his paci in his mouth to the point of him gagging. Just this afternoon when she woke up from her nap, Tanner was sleeping in his chair in our room. I caught her 5 times trying to sneak in there with blanket and paci in tow, anxious to shove that paci in his mouth and put the blanket on his head. (*sigh*) I'm thankful that Lana doesn't despise him or try to do violent things to him, it's just no matter what I say to her or show her that she might give Tanner an owie, she just doesn't grasp the phrase "Leave Tanner alone." As I sit here and type and watch Lana and Tanner, she has put 2 different blankets over his face and is now trying to shove part of a blanket in his mouth. Now it is over his face. Ugh...I don't wish for my kids to grow up fast, I just look forward to the day when Tanner can defend himself from his over-loving sister and I can stop worrying that she will accidentally smother him with her love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I know that Lana needs to stop smothering her brother, but I think it is dang cute how much she loves him!
Post a Comment