14 years ago
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Could we stop with the Tornados already? Please?
Seriously, my baby is finally sleeping in 8 hour stretches (well, 2 times in the last 4 days) and yet I'm getting woken up by these massive storms fronts that keep passing through. Last night it was the thunder and lightning. Previously it was the rain pounding so hard on the house it was deafening (how Paul and Lana can sleep through that is beyond me). Thankfully last night wasn't as bad as the last one. You know the storms are bad when you turn your tv on at 3am and see the local weather people talking about tornado warnings in your area. Luckily there were no weather people on tv last night so I promptly went back to sleep. Still, I think there's something in the stars that's saying Michelle will never get a full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep for the next 20 years. On the positive side the weather today was beautiful. Sunny blue skies with 70 degree temps. Doesn't get much better than that around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That makes me so jealous! I am so sick of the cold. Someday I will be as lucky to live in warmer weather!
Post a Comment