Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie


Well, so far anyway. I have just made my new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe courtesy of Paula Dean on the Food Network. Her title of the show in which she demo's the cookie is appropriately named Chocolate Fever. And since I am too lazy to take a picture of my own cookies (that would require changing the batteries in the camera and putting the memory card back in, taking a picture, then downloading it to the computer so I can post it on the blog...too much work). I am instead posting the picture from the Food Network site and making it big so your mouth starts watering. Anyway, back to the cookies. They turned out absolutely heavenly. A little crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. I highly recommend you try these. I omitted the bittersweet dark chocolate because I'm just not a fan and instead of the brickle chips I used a couple of Heath Bars which turned out great.
I'm not sure why I'm on such a baking spree lately. It might have something to do with my new Kitchen Aid hand mixer which I love so much!

1 comment:

VoNique said...

Thanks for the recipe. I can't wait to try 'em!