When I found out we were going to have a second child, the closer I got to the end, I kept thinking to myself "what the heck was I thinking? two? what am I going to do with two?!" Of course after Tanner came and he is so sweet, adorable and the most easy going kid compared to Lana as a baby. But to watch these two interact with each other is so sweet. In the mornings when Lana wakes up she'll get right up in Tanner's face and wait until he smiles at her. Then they have a little laugh together. I caught this scene on camera as I was picking up the family room. Lana keeps looking at me as though wondering if what she's doing is okay. I figure as long as he's not crying she's alright. Tanner is highly tolerant of most of what Lana does to him. Let's hope that's a trait that will last. Lana is also a good little helper. She's great at giving Tanner the paci and getting burp rags when needed. She's also getting to be much more independent. "Lana's turn" is one of the most used phrase in this house (right up there with the worn out "no" and "stop"). What a cute pair they make!
14 years ago
1 comment:
That is just too cute! I love Tanners laugh!
Post a Comment