
So I bought Tanner one of those Bumbo chairs yesterday. I thought he might enjoy looking out at the world from a different vantage point other than his bouncy seat. For now he'll sit in it for about 10-15 minutes at a time. My arms enjoy those few minutes of not lugging around a 16+lb child. Now if the thing only had wheels (obviously fashioned in such a way that it would not turn over) so I can push him with my toe and wheel him from room to room as I go instead of having to take him out and move the seat and then set him back down. Whoa, I just had a visual of what Lana might do to him if that seat had wheels. Never mind. Strike the wheel idea.

Speaking of the other child, she would sit in the Bumbo all day long if I would let her. Everytime I turn around (and when Tanner is not occupying it) I find her sitting in it. It drives me crazy!

Luckily she has a dark green booster seat that she uses at the table which is similar, so she doesn't mind having to give up the Bumbo when it's Tanner's turn.
2 comments:
What are you feeding that kid, tubs of butter! He is adorable! I will have to look into getting one of those seats for the next kid someday, they look very useful, for Tanner and Lana!
I like to refer to it as half and half :)
Post a Comment