Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New pj's (finally)

The new pj's finally came in the mail yesterday and both Tanner and Lana seemed excited. Tanner showed his excitement by promptly spitting up on them just minutes after bathing and putting them on. Lana was excited to wear the "bunny ones".
Lana's favorite toy the last 2 days has been these maraca things which will make one go deaf if you shake it too close to your ear. They are annoying as all get out. We work it out though. I let her play for as long as I can stand it and then I make her take it to her room and play in there. I can only take so much "shake, shake, shake". Last night she found a new use for them and that was to pound the maracas on her xylophone/piano toy. Yeah, that didn't last long... She is at least pretty good at sharing things with Tanner with out me having to make her. Although, it has to be her idea or she won't share at all. I am enjoying using reverse psychology on her lately. I hope it takes some time before she figures out what I'm doing (insert evil laugh).

3 comments:

kanaboke said...

OMG, Fun, fun, FUUUN!! I can't even believe you already have two ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE kids. You know I can't even imagine you beyond high school and yet here ya are married and living down South with your gorgeous family!! soooooo glad we can all keep in touch with each other through the Blog-O-sphere!!!!! Love you guys!

kanaboke said...

P.S. would you mind awfully if you showed up at my blog and noticed that the GBH quote was one mine too?? I ABSOLUTELY love that quote and forgot all about it til I saw it on yours?...awaiting response..hehehehe!

The Judsons said...

Blog-o-sphere... Love it! I would not mind at all if you put the quote on yours. I "steal" things from other people's blogs all the time!