Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pj's

So, the last few times Paul has changed Tanner into his pj's he's made the observation that they're quickly getting too small and I should move him up a size. I too have also observed this, but rationalized that he still had 2 pj's that fit fine so I didn't think any more of it. I cannot rationalize anymore. His poor little toes are all curled up in the feet of his pj's and he can barely stretch in them, it really is quite sad. It's easy to say, well why didn't you just pull out the next size up? Sure, that's great and all except the next size up would be 12 months and Tanner's only 4 1/2 months old! I did not think we'd be needing them so soon. All I can say is that we'd better have another boy so we can actually get some use out of these clothes or I'd better get some good money for these "like new" clothes.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I know exactly how you feel! Spencer moves up a clothing size every two months.