I'm pretty laid back when it comes to what Lana eats for breakfast. I mean, it must be considered breakfast food, but I let her choose what she'd like to eat. I pick my battles and breakfast is too early in the morning to be having a battle. This last week it's been nothing but Granola Bars. I've never seen a girl go through so many of them before. I'm not complaining because it could be worse. When she gets stuck on Lucky Charms, all she eats are the marshmallows and I don't think the marshmallows are fortified with anything that resembles nutrition.
14 years ago
1 comment:
Yeah, I've stopped buying Lucky Charms. If I want them to just eat marshmallows, I'll buy them a bag of marshmallows. It's a pain to get Jefferson to eat anything before he heads out the door to the bus stop, but I usually can get him to drink chocolate milk- but I never give him the hershey's syrup kind, I do the carnation instant breakfast kind so he gets some vitamins and minerals. It's better than nothing, right? (and yes, breakfast is way to early to start battling the kids)
Post a Comment