14 years ago
Thursday, April 24, 2008
*poof*...dirty!
I think it's one of the mysteries of the universe. How is it that my family room can be spotless and then - what seems like - in a blink of an eye it's a disaster zone? Where did it all come from? It reminds me of that creepy Febreeze commercial where the mom picks up the stuffed animals littered on the floor, sprays Febreeze, turns around and the animals are back on the floor (sniffing it). Of course it takes me at least 3 times as long to clean up the room. I'm thinking Lana's room is about to get a good spring cleaning this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean. Within 5 minutes of me cleaning up (sometimes with a little help from the kids) the 100+ cars or trains pieces that they'll have out, it's all over the floor again. You would think by now that I would have learned to put those things out of reach as soon as I've cleaned them up, but no. Oh, and I LOVE throwing away toys- ME: "oh darn, is that toy broken? I guess it's time to throw it away."
Post a Comment