Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hello Tornado...

Here's some pictures of what went on in our area yesterday. It was a pretty crazy storm, I guess a handful of ward members lost power. The tornado went right over the Ford dealership and mangled 75 cars. The dealership is just a couple blocks away from Paul's office. Everyone's fine, no loss of life (thankfully) and the Home Place office still had power. It was very erie driving around yesterday. Very reminiscent of Hurricane Katrina.

Slideshow

3 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

Ok, I totally stole your link. It kicks my links butt! (I'm getting stuff from the MC Herald that suck! And you get 63 pictures that actually look like there has been some damage done here.) Ugh.

I'm glad you are my friend (and that the people that read your blog don't read mine so they don't know what a poser I am.).

Very cool pictures. Seriously, I passed that gas station just as the tornado sirens started going off! That's very scary!

Bishop Fam said...

Wow, that is crazy. I'm glad that you are all ok.

Julie Sacks said...

I remember when I lived in Texas, i was always so scared about tornado's. We always had tornado watches and warnings in our area, but thankfully, one never actually hit Midland, just went on the out skirts of it. I'm glad your family is all safe and sound!