Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just funny
















Here is what I found when I went in to wake Lana from her nap yesterday. At first I thought she had her knees tucked up into her shirt and as I got closer and pulled the blanket off, I found her hot pink teddy bear crammed up there instead. I was laughing so hard I had to run out of her room to grab the camera before I woke her up.
















Since I was taking pictures of Lana sleeping, I figured I'd take some of Tanner sleeping. However I was not so stealthy and before I even got one picture he opened his eyes. He's looking more than a little irked at me. I can't blame him though because if someone was taking pictures of me sleeping and woke me up in the process I'd be more than a little irked as well.

3 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

very cool title!

Please send me the link you were telling me about!!

Challey said...

Cute new blog title! Where and how?

The Judsons said...

Thanks!

http://www.shabbyprincess.com/

This is where I got most of the stuff to use it. I put it together in Adobe Photoshop.